The NEW “Member Referral Program”
For members who have credits that were earned in the past; you must refer the appropriate number of “new” members to earn your No Dues for Life before September 30, 2021 ie – if you have three you need to get one more.
The new Member Referral program will work as follows;
First referral who purchases an HTR Membership provides for a $200 credit towards dues to the referring member; the second is $250 and then the third and all subsequent referrals are worth $300 per referral. The maximum value of credits attainable in one year is $750. If the referrer is already NDFL then a cheque will be issued.
For the member to receive credit for a referral, their name must be attached to the reservation record of the Guest, along with the member’s name. This can be done when reserving online. The Guest will need to fill in the name and member number of the person that is referring them in the appropriate box. The member may also call Head Office prior to the reservation to add potential referrals to their file.
*Referrals may not be applied retroactively.
The fine print;
- The new member must have paid a minimum of $3,000 for referrer to qualify for credit.
- The referring member’s dues account must be current.
- All coupons and vouchers related to this program are valid only at Dinosaur Trail and Camperland until September 30, 2021
- This program is subject to change without notice.
- “Family benefit plans” and “Family tag-on” plans as well as resales and transfers do not qualify as membership sales for this referral program.