March 18, 2020 (Updated March 23, 2020)
To all our loyal Holiday Trails guests and members,
While we all deal with the COVID-19 pandemic we want to assure you that we are following all directives from the Public Health Authority. We believe that we offer an opportunity to utilize our facilities to self-isolate and to keep a distance from others, social distancing. Our RV Resorts will continue to operate until we are directed to do so otherwise. If there are any changes we will use Facebook and our Website to communicate with our guests.
Today (March 18) we will implement a few changes to our processes.
- All reservations are to be made online only or by phone only.
- Please go to www.holidaytrailsresorts.com to make a reservation or call the appropriate resort.
- Site assignment and your paperwork will be placed outside the doors of the registration office.
- Our registration offices will be closed to the public and our stores will also be closed.
- At this time our pools, hot tubs, washrooms and laundromats are closed.
- If you are self isolating you must spend the time in and around your RV only. No group gatherings.
- For inquiries please call or email to the HTR Head office at 604-794-7876 or [email protected]
Many guests are residing with us over the winter months. We encourage all of you to follow recommendations as provided by provincial health authorities, to reduce the likelihood of catching the virus, which include:
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- avoid others who are unwell
- stay home when you are sick
- avoid greeting with handshakes and consider greeting or acknowledgments hands-free, such as a wave
- the most important thing you can do to prevent coronavirus and other illnesses is to wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
In suspected cases of COVID-19, it is important to call ahead to the hospital, doctor or urgent care centre first for advice. Symptoms of COVID-19 include, but are not limited to, fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue and difficulty breathing.
If you suspect you might have COVID-19 symptoms, you should call 811 and provide health-care professionals with the following info;
- Where you have been travelling, working or living.
- If you had close contact with a sick person, especially someone with a fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
VP, Resort Operations
Holiday Trails Resorts