- Indoor year round pool and hot tubs
- Onsite grocery store and liquor store
- 10 deluxe camping cabins, fully contained and furnished, with electricity, wood stove, Blu-ray player with USB and online streaming (no cable available), plumbing and full kitchen (one and two bedroom available). Everything you will need but food and clothing!
- Only 30 Minutes from Manning Park Resort
- Front porch patio with propane Barbecue and backyard firepit
- Free WiFi for Cabin Guests
- Huge Fitness Center
Sunshine Valley RV Resort & Cabins is open year round. Reservations are required during peak season and can be made by calling the registration office at 604-869-0066 or booking online. NOTE: There is a 7-day cancellation policy in effect for non-members and your credit card will be charged at time of reservation. Regular reservations are subject to a $10 service fee when cancelling. If less than 7 days notice is given, the cost of 1 night of camping for each site will be withheld.
|Time of year||Full hook up Power, Water, Sewer||1 bedroom cabin||2 bedroom cabin|
|High season May 16, 2016 – Sept 30, 2016||Sun – Thurs $58.00 Fri – Sun $63.00 Long Weekends $65.00||$175.00||$200.00|
|Shoulder season May 1, 2016 – May 15, 2016 Sept. 7, 2016 – Sept. 14, 2016||$40.00||TBA||TBA|
|Low season Apr. 1, 2016 – Apr. 30, 2016 Sept. 15, 2015 – Oct. 31, 2015||$40.00||$175.00||$200.00|
|Christmas & New Year Dec. 22, 2015 – Jan. 2, 2016||$40.00||$275 .00||$329.00|
|Clubhouse Great Room Rental||For enquiries, call 604-869-0066|
Our Facilities & Recreation ↓
- Open to the public and members
- Onsite grocery and liquor store
- WiFi ($)
- Laundromat ($)
- Cable TV (Cabins) $2.60 per day
- Pets allowed
- Fitness centre
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs
- Close to downhill skiing
- Cross country trails
- ATV/snowmobile trails
- Plenty of walking and hiking trails
- Canoeing and Kayaking
Important Information ↓
- Sunshine Valley hosts many special events, including dance nights in our recreation hall, Christmas celebrations and New Years’ Eve fireworks. Please contact the resort for more information.
- The resort is conveniently located off Crowsnest Highway.
- There is NO cell phone coverage in Sunshine Valley, however we do have two public phones at the clubhouse that allow local, toll free, calling card and emergency calls.
- -There is cable TV service in Sunshine Valley for $2.60 per day.
- Please refer to your site map upon arrival for the full resort protocol.
Local Attractions ↓
About the Sunshine Valley ↓
- It represents the northern portion of the Cascade Range, a range that stretches all the way to northern California.
- Situated in the Sumallo and Nicolum River Valleys.
- The Sumallo River and Cedar Lake are nearby waterways.
For more information about Hope, please visit here.