Resort OverviewATTENTION: Due to recent flood conditions of The Old Man River. Bridgeview RV Resort is in the process of cleaning up vast amounts of river silt from the campground. We currently have limited availability on full hook up sites but expect to have the resort fully operational shortly. We apologize for any interrupted reservations. Please bear with us as we return this park to its previous condition.
- Open to the public and members
- New for 2014 Free WiFi Hotspot.
- WiFi at your site for only $3/day.
- Onsite General Store
- 213 full and partial hook-up RV sites (including 88 pull-through sites)
- Wilderness, treed and non-treed sites available in three areas: Arizona (paved, non-treed), Cottonwood (treed with shade and privacy) and Wilderness Areas (in woods, fire rings)
- 30 and 50 amp electrical
- Pets are welcome in pet areas
- Tenting sites are available from May 15 to September 15
- **Campfires are permitted in the Wilderness area only
ReservationsATTENTION: Due to recent flood conditions of The Old Man River. Bridgeview RV Resort is in the process of cleaning up vast amounts of river silt from the campground. We currently have limited availability on full hook up sites but expect to have the resort fully operational shortly. We apologize for any interrupted reservations. Please bear with us as we return this park to its previous condition.
Bridgeview RV Resort is a Lethbridge RV Campground that is open year round and reservations are always accepted. Please contact the registration office at 403-381-2357 to reserve your site. Please drive in and check in at the registration office. If the office is closed, simply pick a site and register during office hours the following day. If you are unable to register during office hours, please use the self-registration form in the plastic container on the front door. NOTE: There is a 7-day cancellation policy in effect for non-members and your card will be charged at the time of reservation. Regular reservations are subject to a $10 service fee when cancelling. If less than 7 days notice is given, the cost of 1 night of camping for each site will be withheld.
|Time of year||Full hook up Power, Water, Sewer||Partial hook up Power, Water|
|High Season May 16, 2014 – Sept. 2, 2014||Sunday-Thursday $56.00 Friday- Sunday $58.00 Long Weekend $60.00||Sunday-Thursday $48.00 Friday- Sunday $50.00 Long Weekend $52.00|
|Shoulder Season May 1, 2014 – May 15, 2014 Sept. 3, 2014 – Sept. 14, 2014||$57.00||$50.00|
|Low Season Apr. 1, 2014 – Apr. 30, 2014 Sept. 14, 2014 – Oct. 31, 2014||$45.00|
Our Facilities & Recreation ↓
- Onsite grocery store
- Laundromat ($)
- Heating outdoor swimming pool
- WiFi ($)
Important Information ↓
- Campfires are not permitted at anytime except in the Wilderness area, however propane campfires and BBQs are allowed.
- Mats are not allowed in the grassed areas
- Reverse osmosis water filtering is not allowed at any site
- The wilderness area closes for the season on September 5
- Water to the Arizona area is turned off on October 7 and to the front area on October 14 (subject to weather conditions)
- Water will be made available from the west side of building from 9am to 6pm starting October 14. The reel with hose is available in the laundry room.
- The pool closes for the season on September 6, 2013
- Please refer to your site map upon arrival for the full resort protocol
Local Attractions ↓
- Golf courses
- Public swimming pools
- Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
About Lethbridge ↓
- Lethbridge is named for its bridge, which is the largest railway structure in Canada and the largest bridge of its kind in the world.
- The largest city in southern Alberta, Lethbridge has a population of 73,515.
- Lethbridge home to the Western Hockey League (WHL) Hurricanes.
- Lethbridge’s weather is ideal for golfing, and five scenic golf courses are located in the vicinity of Bridgeview RV Resort.
- For more information about Lethbridge, please visit here →