- Open to the public and members
- Free WiFi Hotspot.
- WiFi at your site for only $3/day.
- Onsite General Store
- 213 full and partial hook-up RV sites (including 88 pull-through sites)
- Wilderness, treed and non-treed sites available in three areas: Arizona (paved, non-treed), Cottonwood (treed with shade and privacy) and Wilderness Areas (in woods, fire rings)
- 30 and 50 amp electrical
- Pets are welcome in pet areas
- Tenting is available from May 15 to September 15
- **Campfires are permitted in the Wilderness area only
Bridgeview RV Resort is a Lethbridge RV Campground that is open year round and reservations are always accepted. Please contact the registration office at 403-381-2357 to reserve your site. Please drive in and check in at the registration office. If the office is closed, simply pick a site and register during office hours the following day. If you are unable to register during office hours, please use the self-registration form in the plastic container on the front door. NOTE: There is a 7-day cancellation policy in effect for non-members and your card will be charged at the time of reservation. Regular reservations are subject to a $10 service fee when cancelling. If less than 7 days notice is given, the cost of 1 night of camping for each site will be withheld.
|Time of year||Full hook up Power, Water, Sewer||Partial hook up Power, Water|
|High Season May 15, 2015 – Sept. 1, 2015||Sunday-Thursday $57.00 Friday- Sunday $59.00 Long Weekend $61.00||Sunday-Thursday $47.00 Friday- Sunday $51.00 Long Weekend $53.00|
|Shoulder Season May 1, 2015 – May 14, 2015 Sept. 2, 2015 – Sept. 14, 2015||$57.00||$47.00|
|Low Season Sept. 15, 2015 – Apr. 30, 2014||$45.00|
Winter Monthly Rate (28 day) $750 plus power and taxes. (available September – May only)
June Monthly Rate (28 day) $850 plus power and taxes.
Prime Season Monthly Rate (28 day) $1100 plus power and taxes. (available July – August)* Monthly rates are subject to availability and do not guarantee a specific site Listed rates are per night (unless otherwise specified), do not include GST, and are subject to change without notice. All rates are based on 4 people. *All advance reservations are subject to a $6.00 fee. Reservation fee will not be charged to drive up traffic. *There is an additional charge for pets.
Our Facilities & Recreation ↓
- Onsite grocery store
- Laundromat ($)
- Heating outdoor swimming pool
- WiFi ($)
Important Information ↓
- Campfires are not permitted at anytime except in the Wilderness area, however propane campfires and BBQs are allowed.
- Mats are not allowed in the grassed areas
- Reverse osmosis water filtering is not allowed at any site
- The wilderness area closes for the season on September 5
- Water to the Arizona area is turned off on October 7 and to the front area on October 14 (subject to weather conditions)
- Water will be made available from the west side of building from 9am to 6pm starting October 14. The reel with hose is available in the laundry room.
- The pool closes for the season on September 6, 2013
- Please refer to your site map upon arrival for the full resort protocol
Local Attractions ↓
- Golf courses
- Public swimming pools
- Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
About Lethbridge ↓
- Lethbridge is named for its bridge, which is the largest railway structure in Canada and the largest bridge of its kind in the world.
- The largest city in southern Alberta, Lethbridge has a population of 73,515.
- Lethbridge home to the Western Hockey League (WHL) Hurricanes.
- Lethbridge’s weather is ideal for golfing, and five scenic golf courses are located in the vicinity of Bridgeview RV Resort.
- For more information about Lethbridge, please visit here →