- Open to public and member
- Free WiFi Hotspot or WiFi at your site for only $3/day
- Onsite General Store
- 213 full and partial hook-up RV sites (including 88 pull-through sites)
- Wilderness, treed and non-treed sites available in three areas: Arizona (paved, non-treed), Cottonwood (treed with shade and privacy) and Wilderness Areas (in woods, fire rings)
- 30 and 50 amp sites
- Clubhouse with games and big screen TV
- Pets are welcome
- Tenting is available from May 15 to September 15
- Heated pool open until end of September
Bridgeview RV Resort is the only Lethbridge RV Campground that is open year-round and reservations are always accepted.
If you wish to make a reservation using a discount it can only be done by phone and must be mentioned at time of booking. Please contact the registration office at 403-381-2357. There is a 7-day cancellation policy in effect for non-members.
You will be able to get a quote and to confirm your reservation. Please note that rates for RV sites at Bridgeview RV Resort are based upon availability and may change prior to confirming your reservation. All advance (non-member) reservations are subject to a $6 reservation fee. Reservations are subject to a $20 service fee when cancelling. If less than 7 days notice is given, the cost of 1 night of camping for each site will be withheld. Taxes are extra and rates are based on 4 people sharing a site or cabin. Additional charges will be applied for additional people and there is a pet fee.
You will be able to get a quote and to confirm your reservation. Please note that rates for RV sites at Bridgeview RV Resort are based upon availability and may change prior to confirming your reservation. All advance (non-member) reservations are subject to a $6 reservation fee. Taxes are extra and rates are based on 4 people sharing a site. Additional charges will be applied for additional people and there is a pet fee. NOTE: During winter season – sites may be limited due to freezing temperatures (water is available at registration building to fill RV holding tanks during winter months)
Tenting is always popular and can be booked by calling us at 403-381-2357 All of our tenting sites come with water – Sunday to Thursday the rate is $29 per night and Friday and Saturday are $34 per night. Long weekends require a 3-night minimum and are $36 per night.
28 Day Stays
Winter 28 day rate $500 plus power and taxes. (available September – May)
Summer 28 day rate $850 plus power and taxes. (June to August)
Storage is also available for the winter. Give us a call to find out more!
Our Facilities & Recreation ↓
- Onsite grocery store
- Laundromat ($)
- Heating outdoor swimming pool
- WiFi ($)
Important Information ↓
- Campfires are not permitted at anytime except in the Wilderness area, however propane campfires and BBQs are allowed.
- Mats are not allowed in the grassed areas
- Reverse osmosis water filtering is not allowed at any site
- The wilderness area closes for the season on September 4
- Water to the Arizona area is turned off dependant on weather conditions
- Water will be made available from the west side of building. The reel with hose is available in the laundry room.
- The pool closes for the season on September 4, 2017
- Please refer to your site map upon arrival for the full resort protocol
Local Attractions ↓
- Golf courses
- Public swimming pools
- Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
About Lethbridge ↓
- Lethbridge is named for its bridge, which is the largest railway structure in Canada and the largest bridge of its kind in the world.
- The largest city in southern Alberta, Lethbridge has a population of 73,515.
- Lethbridge home to the Western Hockey League (WHL) Hurricanes.
- Lethbridge’s weather is ideal for golfing, and five scenic golf courses are located in the vicinity of Bridgeview RV Resort.
- For more information about Lethbridge, please visit here →