- Open to the public and members
- Onsite general store
- Beer & Wine store
- 167 full and partial hook up sites (most are pull-thrus)
- 20, 30 and 50 amp electrical
- Large tenting area
- Pets are welcome
- Campfires permitted *some restrictions may apply
Ferndale RV Campground – The Cedars RV Resort is open year round. Reservations are recommended during peak season and can be made by calling the registration office at 360-384-2622 or booking online. *Reservations utilizing available discounts must be made in advance by phone and discounts cannot be added at check in during registration process without prior authorization. Please ensure any applicable discounts are mentioned at time of booking to ensure your best rate. NOTE: There is a 7-day cancellation policy in effect for non-members and your credit card will be charged at time of reservation. Regular reservations are subject to a $10 service fee when cancelling. If less that 7 days notice is given, the cost of 1 night camping for each site will be withheld.
|Time of year||Full hook up||Partial hook up||Tenting|
|Power, Water, Sewer||Power, Water||No Services|
|High season||Sun – Thurs||Sun – Thurs||Sun – Thurs|
|May 18, 2016 – Sept. 6, 2016||$46.00||$43.00||$31.00|
|Fri – Sun||Fri – Sun||Fri – Sun|
|May 18, 2016 – Sept. 6, 2016||$51.00||$48.00||$33.00|
|Long Weekends||Long Weekends||Long Weekends|
|May 18, 2016 – Sept. 6, 2016||$55.00||$50.00||$36.00|
|May 1 – 17, 2016
Sept. 5 – 14, 2016
|Monthly High Season|
|Jun 1 – Aug, 2016||$750.00|
|Monthly Low Season|
|Sept. – May 31, 2016||$500.00|
Listed rates are per night (unless otherwise specified), do not include Sales or Lodging Tax and are subject to change without notice. All rates are based on 4 people. *Pets are an additional charge.
Our Facilities & Recreation ↓
- Onsite grocery store
- Beer & wine store
- Laundromat ($)
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- WiFi ($)
- LP Gas
- Cable ($)
- Rec room
- Sports field
Local Attractions ↓
- Shopping (Ferndale, Bellis Fair and outlet malls)
- Golf Courses
About Ferndale ↓
- The Nooksack River runs through Ferndale.
- Hovander Homestead Park is located just south of Ferndale.
- Nearby casinos include the Silver Reef, Northwood, Nooksack and Skagit.
- Bellis Fair Mall is located in Bellingham, and Birch Bay Square is in nearby Blaine.
- Population of 11,415.
- Nearby golf courses include Riverside Golf Course and Sandy Pointe Golf Course.
- For more information about fernadale, please visit here.