- Open to the public and members
- Onsite general store
- Beer & Wine store
- 167 full and partial hook up sites (most are pull-thrus)
- 20, 30 and 50 amp electrical
- Large tenting area
- Pets are welcome
- Campfires permitted *some restrictions may apply
Ferndale RV Campground – The Cedars RV Resort is open year round. Reservations are recommended during peak season and can be made by calling the registration office at 360-384-2622 or booking online. *Reservations utilizing available discounts must be made in advance by phone and discounts cannot be added at check in during registration process without prior authorization. Please ensure any applicable discounts are mentioned at time of booking to ensure your best rate. NOTE: There is a 7-day cancellation policy in effect for non-members and your credit card will be charged at time of reservation. Regular reservations are subject to a $20 service fee when cancelling. If less that 7 days notice is given, the cost of 1 night camping for each site will be withheld.
RV SITE RATES AT THE CEDARS ARE BASED UPON AVAILABILITY AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE PRIOR TO RESERVATION.
WINTER (Oct 1st – May 31) EXTENDED STAY RATE (28 DAY) $500 plus power and taxes
SUMMER (Jun 1 – Sept 31) EXTENDED STAY RATE (28 day) $800 plus power and taxes
LONG W/E $36/NIGHT (3 NIGHT MINIMUM)*Pets are an additional charge. Listed rates are per night (unless otherwise specified), do not include Sales or Lodging Tax and are subject to change without notice. All rates are based on 4 people.
Our Facilities & Recreation ↓
- Onsite grocery store
- Beer & wine store
- Laundromat ($)
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- WiFi ($)
- LP Gas
- Cable ($)
- Rec room
- Sports field
Local Attractions ↓
- Shopping (Ferndale, Bellis Fair and outlet malls)
- Golf Courses
About Ferndale ↓
- The Nooksack River runs through Ferndale.
- Hovander Homestead Park is located just south of Ferndale.
- Nearby casinos include the Silver Reef, Northwood, Nooksack and Skagit.
- Bellis Fair Mall is located in Bellingham, and Birch Bay Square is in nearby Blaine.
- Population of 11,415.
- Nearby golf courses include Riverside Golf Course and Sandy Pointe Golf Course.
- For more information about fernadale, please visit here.