- Open to the public and members
- Onsite general store
- Beer & Wine store
- 167 full and partial hook up sites (most are pull-thrus)
- 20, 30 and 50 amp electrical
- Large tenting area
- Pets are welcome
- Campfires permitted *some restrictions may apply
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS CURRENTLY A FIRE BAN IN PLACE FOR WHATCOM COUNTY Ferndale RV Campground – The Cedars RV Resort is open year round. Reservations are recommended during peak season and can be made by calling the registration office at 360-384-2622 or booking online. NOTE: There is a 7-day cancellation policy in effect for non-members and your credit card will be charged at time of reservation. Regular reservations are subject to a $10 service fee when cancelling. If less that 7 days notice is given, the cost of 1 night camping for each site will be withheld.
|Time of year||Full hook up Power, Water, Sewer||Partial hook up Power, Water||Tenting No services|
|High season May 18, 2015 – Sept. 7, 2015||Sun – Thurs $46.00 Fri – Sun $48.00 Long Weekend $49.00||Sun – Thurs $41.00 Fri – Sun $43.00 Long Weekend $44.00||Sun – Thurs $31.00 Fri – Sun $33.00 Long Weekend $36.00|
|Shoulder season May 1, 2015 – May 17, 2015 Sept. 8, 2015 – Sept. 14, 2015||$45.00||$40.00||$30.00|
|Monthly High Season June 1 2015 – August 2015||$750.00|
|Monthly Low Season September 2014 – May 31st 2015||$500.00|
Our Facilities & Recreation ↓
- Onsite grocery store
- Beer & wine store
- Laundromat ($)
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- WiFi ($)
- LP Gas
- Cable ($)
- Rec room
- Sports field
Local Attractions ↓
- Shopping (Ferndale, Bellis Fair and outlet malls)
- Golf Courses
About Ferndale ↓
- The Nooksack River runs through Ferndale.
- Hovander Homestead Park is located just south of Ferndale.
- Nearby casinos include the Silver Reef, Northwood, Nooksack and Skagit.
- Bellis Fair Mall is located in Bellingham, and Birch Bay Square is in nearby Blaine.
- Population of 11,415.
- Nearby golf courses include Riverside Golf Course and Sandy Pointe Golf Course.
- For more information about fernadale, please visit here.