1501 2nd Avenue West
Lethbridge, AB T1J 4S5
N 49° 42.635
W 112° 52.195
Bridgeview RV Resort is situated in a picturesque river valley on the westerly outskirts of Lethbridge, AB. The Old Man River runs beside the resort, providing a scenic waterway for anglers and sightseers alike.
- 213 full and partial hook up RV sites (including 88 pull-thrus)
- 30 and 50 amp electrical
- Tenting sites are available from May 15 to September 15
Bridgeview RV Resort is open year round and reservations are also accepted year round. Reservations can be made by contacting the registration office at 403-381-2357.
Please drive in and check in at the registration office. If the office is closed, simply pick a site and register during office hours the following day. If you are unable to register during office hours, please use the self registration form in the plastic container on the front door.
There is a 7 cancellation policy in effect for non-members and your credit card will be charged at time of reservation. Regular reservations are subject to a $10 service fee when cancelling. If less than 7 days notice is given, the cost of 1 night camping for each site will be withheld. For long weekend reservations there are no refunds in the result of a cancellation.
*Failure to show up on reservation day will result in forfeiture of the whole reservation an no refunds will be given.
Check-in: 12:00pm (noon)
Check-out: 12:00pm (noon)
Time of year
Full hook up
Power, Water, Sewer
Partial hook up
Listed rates are per night, do not include GST and are subject to change without notice. All rates are based on 4 people.*Pets are an additional charge.
Events & News
On-Site Facilities and Recreation
- Laundromat ($)
- Country store
- Heating outdoor swimming pool
- WiFi ($)
- Golf courses
- Publich swimming pools
- Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
Important information specific to Bridgeview RV Resort.
- Campfires are not permitted at anytime, however propane campfires and BBQ's are allowed
- Mats are not allowed in the grassed areas
- Reverse osmosis water filtering is not allowed at any site
- The wilderness area closes for the season on September 5
- Water to the arizona area is turned off on October 7 and to the front area on October 14 (subject to weather conditions)
- Water will be made available from the west side of building from 9am to 6pm only starting October 14. The reel with hose is available in the laundry room.
- The pool closes for the season on September 6, 2011
- Please refer to your site map upon arrival for the full resort protocol